Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Unit 4 - Investment & Insurance Tools (Textbook & Learning Activities)
Unit 4 starts to dig into the "Tools" of a financial planner, by looking at concepts in insurance and both basic and advanced investing.
- Stocks and Bonds
- Investor Behaviour
- Risk and Portfolio Construction
- Derivatives, Shorts, and Advanced Investment
- Pooled and Managed Investments
- Risk and Insurance Contracts
- Life, Living Benefits, and Property and Casualty Insurance
- Taxation of Insurance and Liability Insurance