Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Unit 2 - Benefits, Math & Legal Building Blocks (Textbook & Learning Activities)
Unit 2 is designed to add more "Building Blocks" and give students an understanding of government benefit programs, financial math, and legal concepts. These components are all necessary for what follows in the rest of the units.
- Canada Pension Plan
- Old Age Security and Other Govt Benefits
- Applying for Government Benefits
- Introduction to the Financial Calculator
- Applications of the Financial Calculator
- Measuring Returns and Risk
- Intro to the Legal System
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Family Law