Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Unit 1 - Personal Finance Building Blocks (Textbook & Learning Activities)
Unit 1 is designed to introduce students to the foundational concepts (Building Blocks) of financial planning. Students should complete this course with an understanding of the environment in which financial planning engagements take place.
This unit also discusses the Paths to CFP® & QAFP™ Certification.
- Intro to BCC Core Curriculum
- Economics for Financial Planners
- Financial Planning Fundamentals
- Credit and Borrowing Fundamentals
- Credit and Borrowing Products
- Emergency Funds and Personal Financial Statements